BECAUSE SPECIAL TREATMENT FEELS GOOD.
Ever wondered how some people score discounts, upgrades and free items anywhere they go? Chances are they’re part of an inner circle, eligible for a world of VIP treatment. That’s exactly what Funjet Insider Circle is all about—this program lets you reap the benefits of Funjet’s exclusive partnerships with resorts and hotels, getting incredible deals. Check out the list below to see the types of offers you can receive from Funjet Insider Circle perks:
• Free private transfers - Many hotels offer free private transfers to get you to your resort faster.
• VIP Inclusions - Select resorts offer access to private parties, wine tastings, kids free opportunities, and more.
• Complimentary room upgrades - Vacay is all about living it up. You will live your best life with awesome room upgrades at select resorts
This journey should top every traveller’s wish list. Explore the sun-kissed temples and time-worn towns of the mainland and visit two of the most romantic islands on earth, where relaxing on the beach or in local cafes is the order of the day.
- Olympia: Join a local chef and savour the regional specialties in a fun, exciting introduction to Greek cooking.
- Athens: Toast the culmination of your journey in true Greek tradition at a lively Celebration Dinner with wine.
- Dining Summary: 13 Breakfasts (B), 3 Dinners (D) and 2 Dinners with Wine (DW) all with tea or coffee.
- Mycenae: Meet the artisans of a family-run pottery studio and learn about their unique traditional methods.
- Athens: Ascend the Acropolis with a Local Expert to admire the Parthenon, built in 5th century B.C. Steps away you'll see the Temple of Athena Nike, also known as the Temple of the Wingless Victory, and the six stone-carved caryatids that make up the Porch of the Maidens on the Erechtheion.
- Athens: See the Arch of Hadrian, erected in honour of the Roman Emperor and used as a divider between the ancient city and the new Roman district, along with the remaining columns of the Temple of Olympian Zeus.
- Thermopylae: See the Leonidas Monument dedicated to the brave warrior and his 300 Spartans.
- Kalambaka: Your Travel Director will provide an orientation of this town situated at the base of the extraordinary Meteora rocks.
- Meteora: With a Local Expert, visit one of the remarkable centuries-old monasteries of Meteora, teetering on towers of rock and arguably the most spectacular place to visit in Greece.
- Delphi: With your Local Expert, walk to The Sacred Way once lined with offertory temples. See the reconstructed Athenian Treasury and pass the superb Polygonal Wall to reach the Temple of Apollo, where the people would seek divine wisdom from the mysterious Oracle.
- Olympia: The stadium of Olympia hosted the ancient Olympic Games and the Heraia, the women's games in honour of Hera. See the Temple of Zeus, athlete's gymnasium and the stone marker where the sprint began.
- Mycenae: Walk through the Lion Gate past the royal beehive-tombs where Schliemann uncovered golden treasure, while hearing tales of Agamemnon from your Local Expert.
- Corinth Channel: Cross the amazing rock-cut channel dividing the Peloponnese from mainland Greece.
- Nafplio: Join your Travel Director in an orientation of this beautiful seaport town and see why it is named one of Greece's prettiest spots.
Explore the unofficial capital of Bavaria: Munich! Rich in culture, history and beer, Munich excites from all corners. Whether you come for Oktoberfest or in the dead of winter, Munich is one of Germany's top destinations.
Explore the ins and outs of Munich, a bustling and beautiful city in Germany! Tour historic landmarks and iconic sights with your Hop-on/Hop-Off pass, and experience amazing things like Olympia Park, Nymphenburg Palace, the BMW Museum, and more. Then take the next day to experience a true fairy tale setting of two spectacular castles nestled among the mountains.
Walk through shopping areas and pick out the most charming souvenirs, discover the city's quirks and hidden treasures, and of course follow the heavenly scent of German cuisine into a restaurant of your choosing.
Get behind the wheel and discover the highlights of Germany's Romantic Road. From Rothenburg ob der Tauber to Neuschwanstein Castle, you'll feel like you've stepped into a real-life fairy tale.
Germany is full of romance: fairy tale villages, medieval castles, and lovely scenic drives. Take your sweetheart on this 8-night vacation through southern Germany!
Begin in Frankfurt, a city at once strikingly modern and old world. See the half-timbered houses lining the street in Altstadt (Old Town) before driving to the Black Forest. Spend one night in the beautiful countryside where the fairy tale "Hansel and Gretel" was born! From the Black Forest, head into the heart of Bavaria in Fussen and see the legendary Neuschwanstein Castle.
Drive across the German border and spend one night in Innsbruck, known as the Capital of the Alps. Explore this typical Austrian city before driving to the capital of Bavaria, Munich! Say "prost" with a mug of frosty beer at one of the many beer halls in the city. Spend your last nights in Nuremberg and Rothenburg. Take in as many romantic vistas as you can before returning to Frankfurt.
Take centre-stage in this epic annual event and let the rhythm of Rio take over. Don an elaborate costume and samba your way through the non-stop action as you get swept up in the energy and euphoria of the biggest party on earth. Witness the festivities reach their dizzying climax, join the conga line with the locals, move and shake among the drum-fuelled street festas and revel in the magic celebration of life. With a mix of festival-specific activities and iconic Carnival experiences – you don’t want to miss the party of a lifetime.
- Rio de Janeiro - Welcome dinner
- Rio de Janeiro - Samba Club visit
- Rio de Janeiro - Christ the Redeemer
- Rio de Janeiro - Sugarloaf Mountain
- Rio de Janeiro - Bloco experience
- Rio de Janeiro - Sambodrome (Seating in sector 11)
- Perfect your samba steps at a local club and learn how to blend in with the Carioca crowds, a great introduction for your first night in this pulsating city.
- Witness a parade of elaborate floats and costumes as samba dancers show off their moves in the Sambadrome – a party that stretches well into the early hours.
- Leave the guidebook at home and get to know the rhythms of Rio on a city tour of the top sites. See Christ the Redeemer up close and soak up sweet views from the top of Sugarloaf Mountain.
- Be a part of the biggest stage in the world – don a costume and take part in the parade – dancing your way down the Sambadrome runway, a truly once in a lifetime experience.
- Experience the best of Carnival under the safe and knowledgeable guidance of your expert leader. They’re on hand to make sure you have a hassle-free, fun-filled adventure!
Experience the real India on this comfortable introduction to the cultures of north India and the lush beauty of southern India. Travelling from Delhi in the north to Trivandrum in the south, discover everything that India has to offer. The highlights and hidden jewels are revealed against a backdrop of green on a Kerala tour and in the vibrant towns of Rajasthan. Visit India's flamboyant major cities and the quiet repose of tiny fishing villages, along with tea gardens, tribal homes and colonial enclaves. Discover the culinary delights of each region and stay in colourful hotels, heritage accommodation and even a palace!
- Complimentary Airport Arrival Transfer
- Delhi - Old Delhi walking & rickshaw tour
- Delhi - Jama Masjid
- Delhi - Sheeshganj Gurudwara (Sikh Temple)
- Agra - Taj Mahal
- Agra - Agra Fort
- Jaipur - Walking & market tour
- Jaipur - Bollywood Movie at Raj Mandir Cinema
- Jaipur - Amber Fort
- Varanasi - Old City tour
- Varanasi - Sunset candle ceremony
- Varanasi - Sunrise boat trip
- Complimentary Airport Arrival Transfer
- Mamallapuram - Shore Temple
- Mamallapuram local guide
- Auroville - Experimental township
- Puducherry - Walking tour & Sri Aurobindo Ashram
- Thanjavur - Brihadeeswara Temple
- Karaikudi - Havelis
- Karaikudi - Village walk
- Madurai - Sri Meenakshi Temple guided tour
- Madurai - Walking tour
- Periyar - Spice plantation visit
- Periyar - Guided nature walk
- Kochi - Fort Kochi walk
- Kochi - Kathakali performance
- Kochi - Jewish Synagogue
- Kochi - Dutch Palace
- Kumarakom - Backwaters boating excursion
- Kumarakom - Village walk
- Kovalam - Walking tour
- Discover the man-made beauty that lies across the north of India – from Jaipur’s ‘Palace of the Winds’ and Royal City Palace, Agra’s Red Fort and iconic Taj Mahal, to the carved steps leading down to the river in Varanasi
- The magical splendour of the Taj Mahal is a must-see on any North Indian odyssey. Enjoy a guided exploration of this immaculate icon. Here's what you need to know before your visit: https://www.intrepidtravel.com/adventures/taj-mahal-travel-guide/
- Be immersed in the spirituality of India – the Jama Masjid mosque in Delhi, the ghats of Varanasi, Kama Sutra carved temples and Buddhist pilgrimage sites; evening prayer ceremonies, ancient bathing rituals and candle flower ceremonies on the Ganges
- With its idyllic lifestyle and contemporary feel, Puducherry is a beautiful seaside town to explore
- Learn about the man who dedicated his life to the independence of India at The National Gandhi Museum
- Explore one of the most biodiverse parts of the world, the jungles clad Western Ghats of South India, full of waterfalls, tea plantations, and spice markets
- Ferry-hop between the islands of Fort Kochi to discover palaces, temples and Portuguese architecture at every turn